I would like to thank Random Specific Thoughts for nominating me for the coveted Liebster Award! You can catch up with their “dream in the making” and look up the categorical and amazing work they are doing here: https://myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com/
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Q & A Session:
1. What is the best lesson you’ve learned from a personal experience?
Sometimes even when you give your best shot, work harder than any of your peers, and make some sacrifices, you might not get what you want. At times like these, you are most susceptible to bad decisions, but all you need is some distance and a change in perspective. A test you studied very hard for, or put all your effort into, is inconsequential when you look at yourself from a different perspective. Things you do define you more than the result of those efforts.
2.Cats or dogs?
3.What inspires you the most?
Any person who is kind, irrespective of their circumstances. I wish to imbibe the strength to be kind and fearless, no matter what threatens me.
4.Which is your favorite book? Why?
For someone who identifies as a neo-liberal student, I think calling Ayn Rand my favorite author might be a bit of an oxymoron, but “Atlas Shrugged” remains one of my favorite books yet.
5.If you could go back in time, which year would you visit? Why?
Probably the 1970’s, any era wherein innovations like disco originated would be an insane time to live in. Flashy do’s, classic music, and flare pants would be a very apt description of me even now!
6.Describe yourself in four words.
Funky. Pseudo. Flamboyant. Bookworm
7. Which period of life would you want to relive again?
I am just 21 years old, I still have a little time before I want to relive anything all over again.
8.What does your blog mean to you?
My blog is my canvas, it is empty at times, and full of every form of painting at times. It ranges from surrealist, to neo-classical, and is even mad as a hatter at times.
9.What advice would you want to give your younger self?
You’re pretty awesome! Just remember, if there is cross road and you have to disappoint someone else or yourself, it should always be someone else!
10.How would you describe the world in four sentences?
The world isn’t complicated, it isn’t simple, it is everything you want it to be. You make your world, and if you are very lucky, you become a part of someone else’s world; all you have to be is your shining star and there isn’t any fault in this star.
11.Why do you write?
I reviewed Saadat Hasan Manto’s “Why I Write” in a previous post (https://anshdaraj.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/a-review-of-saadat-hasan-mantos-why-i-write/ ), so I will not try to improve upon a classic, I write to express and to make a difference, no matter how small.
I Further Nominate:
Questions for the Nominees:
- What got you into blogging?
2. If you were a stranger who had just met you, what would you like about yourself the most?
3. Your favorite singer?
4. If you could, what would you change in the world?
5. Who is the person closest to you, and why?
6. One movie that changed your life.
7. What is one thing you would do differently from your parents/ guardians when you have children?
8. What did you wish to become when you were a child?
9. If you were born again, what would you do differently?
10. One experience that changed your life for better or for worse?