A while ago, I came across some 6-Word Horror Stories. I tried to do justice to the theme, and have 13 new rudimentary 6-word stories. The 13th one is especially creepy (That’s the World we live in, I guess).
Having said that, 2020 is a really tough year, and with an ongoing pandemic, we all feel stifled, to say the least. Keep spreading positivity and love everywhere. If you do have any creepy 6-Word stories, do share them with me. I will be sure to repost them.
- Dead, silent, or dead and screaming?
- After the accident, nobody hears me
- The teapot whistled and also moved.
- The last thing I saw: Headlights
- My reflection smiled devilishly at me.
- My door creaked and opened itself
- Opened my eyes in a coffin
- Wished for high spirits. They’re everywhere
- Self-portrait. Someone else looking at me
- Honor the dead otherwise they’ll stay
- Nobody on the phone. Somebody’s breathing.
- Characters are disappearing in my autobiography
- 4 Months of 2020 Still Left!